Friday, January 13, 2017

THE NAKED TRUTH

THE NAKED TRUTH


There is a good reason why I chose this title, and It is because I know all of you have been lied to about a great many things in regard to relationships.
LIE # 1
1.       Being with the same person and no one else, gets old.
               I’m not going to lie to you, I heard that a lot from older men as I grew up as a kid, and I must admit, it sounded like a good reason to keep the door open to a lot of women. However, because I knew my mom and dad did not set that example before me so it did not have a ring of truth to me as a kid, and after me and my wife have been together for over 26 years, and I am being still excited, it is not true now.
2.       I. need to sample the pudding first, I don’t want a pig in a poke. 
          This is the biggest mistake ones can make to start a relationship.  Right away one is saying that the sexual part is more important to them, and that if it is not good, then I am out.   A relationship base on the physical aspects of marriage, is doomed to failure.   When it does not feel the same, or the thrill is gone, the relationship is over too.

What is the secret to a long lasting and passionate Marriage?
1.       LOVE
2.       HONESTY
3.       LOYALTY
4.       TRUST
5.       ENDURANCE.
         God’s word is loaded with time honored principals that are timeless.  Yes, they still work.  When two people truly love and honor one another, it is easy for everything they do together, to always be good.    That is the nature of his spirit.  In the beginning he made everything good.  We are the ones that messed up.  One of the first pieces   of advice, is:
“A man will leave his mother and his father, and stick to his wife.”   Outsiders and relatives will assist us in destroying our relationships, if we let them.  If one heeds this advice, one will be off to a good start. 

P. S. There is a great deal to learn from; Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  They set the pattern.  Mankind has deviated completely.  Word!

   VON BRO'


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE NAKED TRUTH

THE NAKED TRUTH There is a good reason why I chose this title, and It is because I know all of you have been lied to about a great...